UPON SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO COLLECT PAYMENT AND SHIPPING INFORMATION.
Space… the final frontier. There are three types of listening rooms involved in audio.
- The beginner, whereas physical floor space is a premium that you still must fit a TV, theater, subwoofers, the wife, kids, and many other things where lifestyles take charge of the environment.
- The mid-life crisis eliminator where the floor space becomes more available. Either the kids are grown, the wife has a space to herself, the TV-theater experience becomes less the focus and music becomes more the relaxation therapy used for the soul.
- The ultimate no-questions-asked environment where the music room and you are freed up and provided a room space away from all others and establishes the floor space one needs to elevate the listening experience to its finest levels.
But what if your budget or sonic demands cry out for a separate amplifier and speaker stands capable of providing a smaller footprint than that of their respective chassis? Here is where Essential 4 dominates the equipment single stand business.
The Essential 4 sonically performs close to its larger rivals.
Is it better than the larger Rhythm Advantage or parent Rhythm Platforms? NO, however, the Essential 4 plays a key role in the family lineup. It delivers a natural step into the vastness of qualities that exist within the Science of Energy Transfer and particularly supports chassis larger than itself saving precious floor space.
Do not hesitate to upgrade this platform to the APCD5 Coupling Discs for all flooring and carpeted surfaces. Those larger discs bring out the best The Essential 4 has to offer.
- Three (3) 2.0AP-1AINT
- Three (3) 2.0AP-1A.5 Audio Points
- Six (6) APCD4 Coupling Discs
- One (1) Essential Shelf
- Overall Exacting Height = 5.10 Inches
- Shelf Measurements – 14.56″ W x 16″ D x 0.25” H