UPON SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO COLLECT PAYMENT AND SHIPPING INFORMATION.
The RP-4 is a full-blown four-shelf taller platform. It is also capable to use the Rhythm extra-large turntable shelf hence becoming the one rack that services the system entirety. When space is a premium this multi-shelf platform retains all the qualities associated with the lower profile designs.
The RP-4 is going to weigh approximately 180 pounds set up without the components so moving it could become a challenge without having assistance.
This model can also be purchased as a five (5) shelf version.
Optional Purchase: Add a Fourth 2.5 Inch Audio Point, APCD4 Coupling Disc, and AP-TB-HND-1A.5 Turning Bolt Package to any shelf. Additional Audio Points increase overall performance on any component or loudspeaker. Note: Leveling may become an issue using a four-point bearing system due to warped equipment chassis or speaker enclosures. In order to level use BW-1.5-2.0W Leveling Washers.
- Three (3) RP-FLR-PNT 3.5 Inch Large Rhythm Floor Points
- Three (3) RP-TOP-CAP – Top caps for top shelf
- Twelve (12) Audio Point model 2.5AP-1AINT – Shelf Audio Points
- Twelve (12) AP-TB-HND-1A.5 Turning Bolts – For Audio Points tension
- Twelve (12) APCD4 Coupling Discs – Inverted for equipment contact
- Three (3) APCD5 Large Coupling Discs – For flooring, including all carpets
- Shelf Thickness – .3125 Inches (5/16”)
- Outside Width – 26 Inches, Depth – 24 Inches
- Ship Weight – 175 Pounds, 3 Boxes